DATA & PRIVACY STATEMENT
FIXING US GDPR Compliance Policy
•. What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Information specific to the service the company provides, namely: Producing insightful documentary material (to build the picture of the protagonist). This may include personal health detail to include broad family history, basic list of health conditions, thoughts and feelings, goals for the future and barriers to good health.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• You have contacted us in a response to our advert and volunteered information required to contact you
• We have received your contact information from one of our partners, who have obtained consent for sharing your information for this purpose directly from you
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Contact you
• Propose participation in a video interview, which production is principle activity of our company
We would never share your data with anyone who is directly involved in production of an interview you have agreed to.
How do we store your data?
The Company stores Personal Data on work computers and in the cloud in a form of lists/spreadsheets for administrative purposes, in a form of emails for communication and in a form of video files as a result of company's primary activity
Our Company will keep your data when we no longer need it for the purpose of production or for up to 2 years, whichever comes first. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our storage.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email our Data Controller: email@example.com
Or write to us:
1 Webbs Court
Kent TN13 1LZ
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
1 Webbs Court
Kent TN13 1LZ